Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus, the Academy will be running a limited aftercare provision, for working parents / carers only.
Aftercare starts on Wednesday 18th November
The latest Government guidance allows for us to run after school provision for parents/carers who need to access this due to work commitments.
We are pleased to be able to offer Aftercare for a limited number of pupils in years 1 – 6 of parents/carers who need childcare due to work commitments.
Pupils will remain in their year group bubbles.
This provision is not for parents / carers that are running late.
Here is all the information you need to know:
- Aftercare starts from 3:15pm and finishes at 4:30pm promptly – there is no facility for late collections
- is only for parents/carers requiring childcare due to work commitments
- will cost £3.50 per session and will include a pre-bookable sandwich and drink
- places are limited
- must be booked via the office with a deadline of Thursday 12 noon for the following week and paid for via your Parentpay account
- to book for next week please contact the office by no later than 3pm on Monday 16th November.
Please contact the office if you require further information.