Click here to view the Department for Education School Performance Tables for the Queensmead Primary Academy.
Our Performance – Headlines 2018
EYFS pupils are assessed at the end of their time in FS. They are assessed against a variety of criteria and receive a judgement of ‘Good Level of Development’ (GLD) if they meet these criteria.
GLD- % of pupils achieving GLD in 2019 was 70%.
This is a 20% increase on 2016.
The % of disadvantaged pupils achieving GLD in 2019 was 67%. This is an increase of 26% from 2016
Year 1 pupils are screened to assess their phonic level of understanding. If they do not pass in Y1 they are retested in Y2.
Year 1 Phonics:
- 88% passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2018. This figure is higher than the national figure.
79% of those eligible for PPG passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2018.
In Year 2, 97% of pupils have now passed the Phonics Screening Check.
93% of Year 2 pupils eligible for PPG have now passed.
Attainment-% of pupils reaching the expected standard
Year 2 end of KS 2019
- 83% Reading (87% of pupils eligible for PPG)
- 75% Writing (87% of pupils eligible for PPG)
- 82% Maths (87% of pupils eligible for PPG)
KS1 combined at or above expected standard 73%
Progress of pupils between KS1 and KS2.
Progress Measures for KS2 in 2019 were:
- Average progress score for reading was 1.2
- Average progress score for writing was 0.8
- Average progress score for mathematics was 2.4
Attainment- % of pupils reaching the expected standard:
- 70% reading (67% of pupils eligible for PPG) .
- 75% writing (67% of pupils eligible for PPG).
- 83% mathematics (82% of pupils eligible for PPG).
- Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar Test: 78% (74% of pupils eligible for PPG).
Key Stage 2 combined at or above the expected standard is 63%
Attainment- % of pupils reaching a higher standard:
In reading – 18%
In writing - 8%
In maths- 25%
Average Scaled Scores
Average scaled scores for:
Grammar, punctuation and spelling 106
For further information please read the guidance below published by the Government for parents.